Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- A Description of the Educational Setting Among Individuals With Fragile X Syndrome
R Nash et al. AJDD, January 2019
- Early Identification of Fragile X Syndrome through Expanded Newborn Screening.
Okoniewski Katherine C et al. Brain sciences 2019 Jan 9(1)
- Clinical Development of Targeted Fragile X Syndrome Treatments: An Industry Perspective.
Lee Anna W et al. Brain sciences 2018 Dec 8(12)
- A Single Common Assay for Robust and Rapid Fragile X Mental Retardation Syndrome Screening From Dried Blood Spots.
Tan Vivienne J et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9582
- [Fragile X syndrome: new therapeutic strategies].
Zeidler S et al. Tijdschrift voor psychiatrie 60(5) 338-342
- Challenges in prenatal screening and counselling for fragile X syndrome.
Mak A Sl et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2017 23(2) 108-9
- Diagnostic approach with genetic tests for global developmental delay and/or intellectual disability: Single tertiary center experience.
Han Ji Yoon et al. Annals of human genetics 2018 Nov
- Fragile X population carrier screening.
Metcalfe Sylvia A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(9) 1091-1092
- A comparison of family financial and employment impacts of fragile X syndrome, autism spectrum disorders, and intellectual disability.
Ouyang Lijing et al. Research in developmental disabilities 2014 Jul 35(7) 1518-27
- [Genetic screening and prenatal diagnosis for high risk families of Fragile X syndrome].
Xi Hui et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2018 Oct 35(5) 653-656