- Genetic factor may identify patients at risk for spontaneous coronary artery dissection
DL Bhatt, Healio, January 2019
- Value of genetic testing in the prevention of coronary heart disease events
Y Hynninen et al, PLOS One, January 2019
- A study paradigm integrating prospective epidemiologic cohorts and electronic health records to identify disease biomarkers.
Mosley Jonathan D et al. Nature communications 2018 9(1) 3522
- Advocating cardiovascular precision medicine with P2Y12 receptor inhibitors.
Winter Max-Paul et al. European heart journal. Cardiovascular pharmacotherapy 2017 3(4) 221-234
- Diagnostic performance of microRNA-133a in acute myocardial infarction: A meta-analysis.
Zhu Lei et al. Cardiology journal 2018 25(2) 260-267
- Genetic risk score (GRS) constructed from polymorphisms in the PON1, IL-6, ITGB3, and ALDH2 genes is associated with the risk of coronary artery disease in Pakistani subjects.
Shabana N A et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 Sep 17(1) 224
- Sudden unexplained death in the young: epidemiology, aetiology and value of the clinically guided genetic screening.
Anastasakis Aris et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 20(3) 472-480
- The clinical and genetic spectrum of catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia: findings from an international multicentre registry.
Roston Thomas M et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 20(3) 541-547
- Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients: is systematic screening necessary?
da Costa Cláudia Henrique et al. BMC research notes 2019 Jan 12(1) 10
- Validation of a clinical pharmacogenetic model to predict methotrexate nonresponse in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Eektimmerman Frank et al. Pharmacogenomics 2019 Jan
- [Whole Exome Sequencing in daily practice: the possibilities and impossibilities of this diagnostic test].
Bouman Arjan et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2018 162
- Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use
M Liu et al, Nature Genetics, January 14, 2019
- Place-Based Inequity in Smoking Prevalence in the Largest Cities in the United States
EC Leas et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, January 2019
- Cost Efficacy of ?-Galactosidase A Enzyme Screening for Fabry Disease.
Newman Darrell B et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jan 94(1) 84-88
- Early diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Elkins J Casey et al. The Nurse practitioner 2019 Jan
domingo, 20 de enero de 2019
Heart And Vascular Diseases - HLBS-PopOmics -
Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 20, 2019