Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- Common conditions associated with hereditary haemochromatosis genetic variants: cohort study in UK Biobank
LC Pilling et al, BMJ, January 16, 2019
- Common gene disorder causes serious stealth disease, but could be easily treated
UK Biobank, January 17,. 2019
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- About genetic diagnosis of hereditary hemochromatosis.
Michel Henri et al. Annales de biologie clinique 2018 Apr 76(2) 131
- Higher age at diagnosis of hemochromatosis is the strongest predictor of the occurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma in the Swiss hemochromatosis cohort: A prospective longitudinal observational study.
Nowak Albina et al. Medicine 2018 Oct 97(42) e12886
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis
Hereditary hemochromatosis is a genetic disorder that can cause severe liver disease and other health problems
- Clinical penetrance in hereditary hemochromatosis: estimates of the cumulative incidence of severe liver disease among HFE C282Y homozygotes.
Grosse Scott D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Apr 20(4) 383-389
- Opportunistic Screening for Hereditary Hemochromatosis With Unenhanced CT: Determination of an Optimal Liver Attenuation Threshold.
Lawrence Edward M et al. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2018 Oct 1-6
- Therapeutic recommendations in HFE hemochromatosis for p.Cys282Tyr (C282Y/C282Y) homozygous genotype.
Adams Paul et al. Hepatology international 2018 Mar 12(2) 83-86
- Reduced phenotypic expression in genetic hemochromatosis with time: role of exposure to nongenetic modifiers.
Deugnier Yves et al. Journal of hepatology 2018 Sep