Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Congenital human immunodeficiency virus
- Meta-analysis of gene expression profiles in long-term non-progressors infected with HIV-1.
Lee Sun Young et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Jan (1) 3
- Phylogenetic methods inconsistently predict direction of HIV transmission among heterosexual pairs in the HPTN052 cohort.
Rose Rebecca et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Dec
- Experiments that led to the first gene-edited babies: the ethical failings and the urgent need for better governance.
Li Jing-Ru et al. Journal of Zhejiang University. Science. B 20(1) 32-38
- HIV-1 molecular transmission clusters in nine European countries and Canada: association with demographic and clinical factors.
Paraskevis Dimitrios et al. BMC medicine 2019 Jan (1) 4
- First evaluation of the Next-Generation Sequencing platform for the detection of HIV-1 drug resistance mutations in Belgium.
Dessilly Géraldine et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0209561
- Pharmacogenomics research and clinical implementation in Brazil.
Rodrigues-Soares Fernanda et al. Basic & clinical pharmacology & toxicology 2018 Dec
- HIV-1 diversity among young women in rural South Africa: HPTN 068.
Sivay Mariya V et al. PloS one 2018 (7) e0198999
- Maintenance and reappearance of extremely divergent intra-host HIV-1 variants.
Wertheim Joel O et al. Virus evolution 2018 Jul 4(2) vey030
- Tracking external introductions of HIV using phylodynamics reveals a major source of infections in rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Rasmussen David A et al. Virus evolution 2018 Jul (2) vey037