- Genetic factor may identify patients at risk for spontaneous coronary artery dissection
DL Bhatt, Healio, January 2019
- Value of genetic testing in the prevention of coronary heart disease events
Y Hynninen et al, PLOS One, January 2019
- A study paradigm integrating prospective epidemiologic cohorts and electronic health records to identify disease biomarkers.
Mosley Jonathan D et al. Nature communications 2018 9(1) 3522
- Advocating cardiovascular precision medicine with P2Y12 receptor inhibitors.
Winter Max-Paul et al. European heart journal. Cardiovascular pharmacotherapy 2017 3(4) 221-234
- Clinical Classification, Screening and Diagnosis for Thalassemia.
Viprakasit Vip et al. Hematology/oncology clinics of North America 2018 32(2) 193-211
- Diagnostic performance of microRNA-133a in acute myocardial infarction: A meta-analysis.
Zhu Lei et al. Cardiology journal 2018 25(2) 260-267
- Genetic risk score (GRS) constructed from polymorphisms in the PON1, IL-6, ITGB3, and ALDH2 genes is associated with the risk of coronary artery disease in Pakistani subjects.
Shabana N A et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 Sep 17(1) 224
- Incidence of hemoglobinopathies and thalassemias in Northern Alberta. Establishment of reference intervals for HbF and HbA2.
Rodriguez-Capote Karina et al. Clinical biochemistry 2015 Jul 48(10-11) 698-702
- Sudden unexplained death in the young: epidemiology, aetiology and value of the clinically guided genetic screening.
Anastasakis Aris et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 20(3) 472-480
- The clinical and genetic spectrum of catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia: findings from an international multicentre registry.
Roston Thomas M et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 20(3) 541-547
- Common conditions associated with hereditary haemochromatosis genetic variants: cohort study in UK Biobank
LC Pilling et al, BMJ, January 16, 2019
- Common gene disorder causes serious stealth disease, but could be easily treated
UK Biobank, January 17,. 2019
- Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients: is systematic screening necessary?
da Costa Cláudia Henrique et al. BMC research notes 2019 Jan 12(1) 10
- Burden of Sickle Cell Disease in Ghana: The Korle-Bu Experience.
Asare Eugenia V et al. Advances in hematology 2018 20186161270
- Self-management recommendations for sickle cell disease: A Ghanaian health professionals' perspective.
Druye Andrews et al. Health science reports 2018 Nov 1(11) e88
domingo, 20 de enero de 2019
HLBS-PopOmics - Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders Knowledge Base in Population Genomics -
Last Posted: Jan 20, 2019