Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- Epigenomic promoter alterations predict for benefit from immune checkpoint inhibition in metastatic gastric cancer.
Sundar R et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2019 Jan
- Highly mutated cancers respond better to immune therapy-The complex tests that gauge mutation levels will pose a challenge in the clinic.
H Ledford, Nature, January 15, 2016
- Recent advances in Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Clinical applications of CRISPR-based genome editing and diagnostics.
Foss Dana V et al. Transfusion 2019 Jan
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
NCI Video, 2018
- Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Assessment of JAK2, PD-L1, and PD-L2 Copy Number Alterations at 9p24.1 in Breast Cancer: Potential Implications for Clinical Management.
Gupta Sounak et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2018 Dec
- Genetic predisposition to colorectal cancer: syndromes, genes, classification of genetic variants and implications for precision medicine.
Valle Laura et al. The Journal of pathology 2018 Dec
- Pharmacogenomic Profiling of ADME Gene Variants: Current Challenges and Validation Perspectives.
Arbitrio Mariamena et al. High-throughput 2018 Dec 7(4)
- High and low mutational burden tumors versus immunologically hot and cold tumors and response to immune checkpoint inhibitors
SM Vareki, Genome Biology, December 27, 2018
- [Lynch syndrome: What is new?]
Pellat Anna et al. Bulletin du cancer 2018 Dec