Last Posted: Jan 05, 2019
- Next Generation-Targeted Amplicon Sequencing (NG-TAS): an optimised protocol and computational pipeline for cost-effective profiling of circulating tumour DNA
M Gao et al, Genome Medicine, January 4, 2019
- The Race to Diagnose Cancer With a Simple Blood Test-Liquid biopsies could transform cancer care as we know it
R Winslow, Medium, January 3, 2019
- Next-generation sequencing of circulating tumor DNA for detection of gene mutations in lung cancer: implications for precision treatment.
Lai Jinhuo et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2018 119111-9116
- Detection of EGFR Mutations in Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Retrieved from Plasma - Interlaboratory Quality Assessment in the Czech Republic.
Linda Capková et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2018 31(5) 353-360
- Next-Generation Novel Noninvasive Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Platforms Beyond Tissues.
Wu Xiaoliang et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 964-977
- A Prospective Study of Circulating Tumor DNA to Guide Matched Targeted Therapy in Lung Cancers.
Sabari Joshua K et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Nov
- Scientists develop 10-minute universal cancer test
The Guardian, December 4, 2018
- A Case-control Study Supporting the Use of Liquid Biopsy in the Targeted Therapy for Lung Cancer
Dai Li-Jun et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2018 Jul 19(7) 1761-1766
- Circulating tumour DNA sequence analysis as an alternative to multiple myeloma bone marrow aspirates.
Kis Olena et al. Nature communications 2017 815086
- Liquid Biopsy in Endometrial Cancer: New Opportunities for Personalized Oncology.
Muinelo-Romay Laura et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Aug 19(8)