Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Women Toward Prenatal Genetic Testing.
Abdo Nour et al. Epigenetics insights 2018 112516865718813122
- Selling yourself: Theres a growing market for your DNA data,
by Ricki Lewis, Genetic Literacy Project, January 8, 2019
- Is Our Future Really Written in Our Genes?
K Mitchell, Scientific American, January 7, 2019
- Serious Games for Improving Genetic Literacy and Genetic Risk Awareness in the General Public: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial.
Oliveri Serena et al. JMIR research protocols 2018 Dec 7(12) e189
- Should pretest genetic counselling be required for patients pursuing genomic sequencing? Results from a survey of participants in a large genomic implementation study.
Pacyna Joel E et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Dec
- Effective communication in the era of precision medicine: A pilot intervention with low health literacy patients to improve genetic counseling communication.
Joseph Galen et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Dec
- A new home for the Genetic Literacy series.
Tan Nigel Ck et al. Epileptic disorders : international epilepsy journal with videotape 2018 Dec
- From helices to health: undergraduate medical education in genetics and genomics.
Hyland Katherine et al. Personalized medicine 2018 Nov
- A behavior-theoretic evaluation of values clarification on parental beliefs and intentions toward genomic sequencing for newborns.
Paquin Ryan S et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2018 Nov
- Genomic Literacy and Awareness of Ethical Guidance for Genomic Research in Sub-Saharan Africa: How Prepared Are Biomedical Researchers?
Ogunrin Olubunmi et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2018 Oct 1556264618805194