- Utilization of genetic tests: analysis of gene-specific billing in Medicare claims data.
Lynch Julie A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Aug 19(8) 890-899
- Consensus Report of the 2015 Weinman International Conference on Mesothelioma.
Carbone Michele et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 Aug 11(8) 1246-62
- Further Confirmation of Germline Glioma Risk Variant rs78378222 in TP53 and Its Implication in Tumor Tissues via Integrative Analysis of TCGA Data.
Wang Zhaoming et al. Hum. Mutat. 2015 Jul 36(7) 684-8
- The microRNA-200 family targets multiple non-small cell lung cancer prognostic markers in H1299 cells and BEAS-2B cells.
Pacurari Maricica et al. Int. J. Oncol. 2013 Aug 43(2) 548-60
- Comparative effectiveness research in cancer genomics and precision medicine: current landscape and future prospects.
Simonds Naoko I et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2013 Jul 3. 105(13) 929-36
- Utilization of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) testing in the United States: a case study of T3 translational research.
Lynch Julie A et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Aug 15(8) 630-8
- Multiwalled carbon nanotube-induced gene signatures in the mouse lung: potential predictive value for human lung cancer risk and prognosis.
Guo Nancy L et al. J. Toxicol. Environ. Health Part A 2012 75(18) 1129-53
- A smoking-associated 7-gene signature for lung cancer diagnosis and prognosis.
Wan Ying-Wooi et al. Int. J. Oncol. 2012 Oct 41(4) 1387-96
- Chronic occupational exposure to arsenic induces carcinogenic gene signaling networks and neoplastic transformation in human lung epithelial cells.
Stueckle Todd A et al. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 2012 Jun 1. 261(2) 204-16
- Stakeholder assessment of the evidence for cancer genomic tests: insights from three case studies.
Deverka Patricia A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 Jul 14(7) 656-62
- Multi-walled carbon nanotube-induced gene expression in the mouse lung: association with lung pathology.
Pacurari M et al. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 2011 Aug 15. 255(1) 18-31
lunes, 7 de enero de 2019
Lung cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.