- Metabolic differentiation of early Lyme disease from southern tick-associated rash illness (STARI).
Molins Claudia R et al. Science translational medicine 2017 Aug (403)
- High-resolution metabolomics to discover potential parasite-specific biomarkers in a Plasmodium falciparum erythrocytic stage culture system.
Park Youngja H et al. Malar. J. 2015 14122
- Development of a metabolic biosignature for detection of early lyme disease.
Molins Claudia R et al. Clin. Infect. Dis. 2015 Jun 15. 60(12) 1767-75
- A primer series on -omic technologies for the practice of epidemiology.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of epidemiology 2014 Jul 180(2) 127-8
- Opportunities and challenges for selected emerging technologies in cancer epidemiology: mitochondrial, epigenomic, metabolomic, and telomerase profiling.
Verma Mukesh et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2013 Feb 22(2) 189-200
lunes, 14 de enero de 2019
Metabolomics [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.