Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- Fecal matters: Learning about health through waste
A Kocer, Duke University, January 9, 2019
- Smart Toilet: A Disruptive Technology to Improve Health and Wellness (2019-2020)
Duke University, January 2019
- Emerging evidence linking the gut microbiome to neurologic disorders.
Griffiths Jessica A et al. Genome medicine 2018 Dec (1) 98
- Fucosyltransferase Gene Polymorphisms and Lewisb-Negative Status Are Frequent in Swedish Newborns, With Implications for Infectious Disease Susceptibility and Personalized Medicine.
King Jovanka R et al. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society 2018 Dec
- Genomic variation and strain-specific functional adaptation in the human gut microbiome during early life.
Vatanen Tommi et al. Nature microbiology 2018 Dec
- Simple statistical identification and removal of contaminant sequences in marker-gene and metagenomics data.
Davis Nicole M et al. Microbiome 2018 Dec (1) 226
- Gut bacteria may offer a treatment for autism-A common probiotic holds the key
Economist, December 6, 2018
- Novel Wolbachia strains in Anopheles malaria vectors from Sub-Saharan Africa.
Jeffries Claire L et al. Wellcome open research 2018 3113
- Gut microbiota diversity across ethnicities in the United States
AW Brooks et al, PLOS Biology, December 4, 2018
- Genomics of response to immune checkpoint therapies for cancer: implications for precision medicine.
Conway Jake R et al. Genome medicine 2018 Nov 10(1) 93