Last Posted: Jan 14, 2019
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- The bacteria in your gut may reveal your true age
E Mullin, Scine Mag, January 11, 2019
- Fecal matters: Learning about health through waste
A Kocer, Duke University, January 9, 2019
- Smart Toilet: A Disruptive Technology to Improve Health and Wellness (2019-2020)
Duke University, January 2019
- Comparison of the nasopharynx microbiome between influenza and non-influenza cases of severe acute respiratory infections: A pilot study.
Borges Luiz Gustavo Dos Anjos et al. Health science reports 2018 Jun (6) e47
- Combination of microbiome analysis and serodiagnostics to assess the risk of pathogen transmission by ticks to humans and animals in central Germany.
Regier Yvonne et al. Parasites & vectors 2019 Jan (1) 11
- Emerging evidence linking the gut microbiome to neurologic disorders.
Griffiths Jessica A et al. Genome medicine 2018 Dec (1) 98
- Fucosyltransferase Gene Polymorphisms and Lewisb-Negative Status Are Frequent in Swedish Newborns, With Implications for Infectious Disease Susceptibility and Personalized Medicine.
King Jovanka R et al. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society 2018 Dec
- Genomic variation and strain-specific functional adaptation in the human gut microbiome during early life.
Vatanen Tommi et al. Nature microbiology 2018 Dec
- Simple statistical identification and removal of contaminant sequences in marker-gene and metagenomics data.
Davis Nicole M et al. Microbiome 2018 Dec (1) 226