Last Posted: Jan 05, 2019
- Do you really want to know what's in your baby's genome?
K Eschner, Popular Science, January 4, 2019
- Genetic screening for newborns yields some answers, more questions
M Fox et al, NBC News, January 4, 2019
- Babies Genomes Identify Risks Overlooked by Newborn Screens
A Olena, The Scientist, January 3, 2019
- Baby DNA tests raise as many questions as answers
CY Johnson, Washington Post, January 3, 2019
- Interpretation of Genomic Sequencing Results in Healthy and Ill Newborns: Results from the BabySeq Project
O Ceyhan-Birsoy et al, AJHG, January 3, 2019
- Developmental Outcomes in Duarte Galactosemia.
Carlock Grace et al. Pediatrics 2018 Dec
- Newborn screening for severe combined immunodeficiency and T-cell lymphopenia.
Puck Jennifer M et al. Immunological reviews 2019 Jan 287(1) 241-252
- The global burden of sickle cell disease in children under five years of age: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Wastnedge Elizabeth et al. Journal of global health 2018 Dec 8(2) 021103
- Development of a newborn screening tool based on bivariate normal limits: using psychosine and galactocerebrosidase determination on dried blood spots to predict Krabbe disease.
Langan Thomas J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Newborn screening for Prader-Willi syndrome is feasible: Early diagnosis for better outcomes.
Mahmoud Ranim et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 Dec