Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- A safe prenatal genetic test is gaining popularity with young moms-to-be and their doctors
SE Richards, Washington Post, January 5, 2019
- Detection of rare autosomal trisomies through non-invasive prenatal testing: benefits for pregnancy management.
Chatron N et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2019 Jan 53(1) 129-130
- The Power of Preimplantation Genetic Testing
S Karipcin, US News, January 3, 2019
- Classification of factors involved in nonreportable results of noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) and prediction of success rate of second NIPT.
Suzumori Nobuhiro et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Dec
- Copy number variation profile in noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) can identify co-existing maternal malignancies: Case reports and a literature review.
Ji Xing et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2018 Dec 57(6) 871-877
- Tetrasomy 18p: The challenges of noninvasive prenatal testing and combined test.
Tolva Gianluca et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2018 Dec
- Noninvasive Detection of Fetal Aneuploidy Using Next Generation Sequencing.
Curnow Kirsten J et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 1885325-345
- Overview of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD): Historical Perspective and Future Direction.
Simpson Joe Leigh et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 188523-43
- A Reappraisal of Circulating Fetal Cell Noninvasive Prenatal Testing.
Rezaei Meysam et al. Trends in biotechnology 2018 Nov
- Improving the calling of non-invasive prenatal testing on 13-/18-/21-trisomy by support vector machine discrimination.
Yang Jianfeng et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0207840