- What do men understand about lifetime risk following genetic testing? The effect of context and numeracy.
Rolison Jonathan J et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2012 Jul 31(4) 530-3
- BRCAness and prostate cancer: diagnostic and therapeutic considerations.
Dhawan Mallika et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2018 21(4) 488-498
- A 17-gene Panel for Prediction of Adverse Prostate Cancer Pathologic Features: Prospective Clinical Validation and Utility.
Eggener Scott et al. Urology 2019 Jan
- Prognostic Impact of Genetic Polymorphism in Mineralocorticoid Receptor and Comorbidity With Hypertension in Androgen-Deprivation Therapy.
Shiota Masaki et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8635
- Prostate cancer genomics and racial health disparity.
Hayes Vanessa M et al. Oncotarget 2018 Nov 9(94) 36650-36651
- Analysis of the Prevalence of Microsatellite Instability in Prostate Cancer and Response to Immune Checkpoint Blockade.
Abida Wassim et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Dec
- Cost Effectiveness of the Oncotype DX Genomic Prostate Score for Guiding Treatment Decisions in Patients With Early Stage Prostate Cancer.
Chang Eric M et al. Urology 2018 Dec
- Precision Medicine for Localized Prostate Cancer: Time to Move Beyond NCCN Risk Stratification?
Zumsteg Zachary S et al. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics 2019 Jan 103(1) 92-94
- Implementing a comprehensive translational oncology platform: from molecular testing to actionability.
Mitri Zahi I et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Dec 16(1) 358
- Prostate Cancer Genomic Classifier Relates More Strongly to Gleason Grade Group than PI-RADS Score in Multi-Parametric Prostate MRI-Ultrasound Fusion Targeted Biopsies.
Martin Darryl T et al. Urology 2018 Dec
domingo, 20 de enero de 2019
Prostate Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019