Last Posted: Jan 03, 2019
- Whole-genome sequencing of rare disease patients in a national healthcare system
WH Ouwehand et al, BioRXIV preprints, January 1, 2019
- Uptake and radiological findings of screening cerebral magnetic resonance scans in patients with hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia.
Fatania Gavin et al. Intractable & rare diseases research 2018 Nov 7(4) 236-244
- Medical Detectives: The Last Hope For Families Coping With Rare Diseases,
NPR, December 17, 2018
- Diagnosing rare diseases after the exome
Molecular Case Studies, Cold Spring Harbor, 2018
- Medical Detectives: The Last Hope For Families Coping With Rare Diseases
L McClurg, NPR, December 17, 2018
- Fostering trust in healthcare: Participants' experiences, views, and concerns about the 100,000 genomes project.
Dheensa Sandi et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- Can untreated PKU patients escape from intellectual disability? A systematic review.
van Vliet Danique et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Aug (1) 149
- Transplantation of Hematopoietic Stem Cells for Primary Immunodeficiencies in Brazil: Challenges in Treating Rare Diseases in Developing Countries.
Fernandes Juliana Folloni et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2018 Nov
- Genetics meets dna methylation in rare diseases.
Velasco Guillaume et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Nov
- Modern methods in diagnostics and research of molecular bases of rare diseases.
Kmoch Stanislav et al. Casopis lekaru ceskych 2018 157(3) 133-136