Last Posted: Jan 14, 2019
- Association studies of up to 1.2 million individuals yield new insights into the genetic etiology of tobacco and alcohol use
M Liu et al, Nature Genetics, January 14, 2019
- Place-Based Inequity in Smoking Prevalence in the Largest Cities in the United States
EC Leas et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, January 2019
- Healthy Lifestyle Factors Associated With Lower Risk of Colorectal Cancer Irrespective of Genetic Risk.
Carr Prudence R et al. Gastroenterology 2018 155(6) 1805-1815.e5
- Its Never Too Early to Quit Smoking
CDC, January 2019
- Furthering Precision Medicine Genomics with Healthy Living Medicine.
Standley Robert A et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- Metabolic Syndrome Prediction Using Machine Learning Models with Genetic and Clinical Information from a Nonobese Healthy Population.
Choe Eun Kyung et al. Genomics & informatics 2018 Dec 16(4) e31
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- BRAF mutation: Current and future clinical pathological applications in colorectal carcinoma.
Ng Jessica et al. Histology and histopathology 2018 Dec 18079
- Personalised organs-on-chips: functional testing for precision medicine.
van den Berg Albert et al. Lab on a chip 2018 Dec