Last Posted: Jan 19, 2019
- Genetic associations with suicide attempt severity and genetic overlap with major depression.
Levey Daniel F et al. Translational psychiatry 2019 Jan (1) 22
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Pharmacogenetic Test to Guide Treatment for Major Depressive Disorder.
Groessl Erik J et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2018 Aug 24(8) 726-734
- Novel genome-wide associations for suicidality in UK Biobank, genetic correlation with psychiatric disorders and polygenic association with completed suicide.
RJ Strawbridge et al, BIORXIV, October 25, 2018
- Genome-wide significant regions in 43 Utah high-risk families implicate multiple genes involved in risk for completed suicide
H Coon et al, Mol Psychiatry, October 23, 2018
- Genome-wide association study of suicide attempt in psychiatric disorders identifies association with major depression polygenic risk scores
N Mullins et al, BioRXIV Preprints, September 2018
- Reverse pre-symptomatic testing for Huntington disease: double disclosure when 25% at-risk children reveal the genetic status to their parent.
Bonnard Adeline et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Sep
- Daring to hope
M Wadman, Science, August 23, 2018
- Genetics of suicide attempts in individuals with and without mental disorders: a population-based genome-wide association study.
Erlangsen Annette et al. Molecular psychiatry 2018 Aug
- An Appalachian odyssey: Hunting for ALS genes along a sprawling family tree
E Boodman, Stat News, August 5, 2018
- Science Wants Your Data
MK Baker, Five Thirty Eight, June 25, 2018