Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- Genetic Testing Practices of Genetic Counselors, Geneticists, and Pediatric Neurologists With Regard to Childhood-Onset Neurogenetic Conditions.
Wofford Sara et al. Journal of child neurology 2019 Jan 883073818821036
- Big data approaches to decomposing heterogeneity across the autism spectrum.
Lombardo Michael V et al. Molecular psychiatry 2019 Jan
- Diagnostic Yield of Intellectual Disability Gene Panels.
Pekeles Heather et al. Pediatric neurology 2018 Nov
- Clinical Development of Targeted Fragile X Syndrome Treatments: An Industry Perspective.
Lee Anna W et al. Brain sciences 2018 Dec 8(12)
- A Single Common Assay for Robust and Rapid Fragile X Mental Retardation Syndrome Screening From Dried Blood Spots.
Tan Vivienne J et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9582
- Genetic Diagnostic Evaluation of Trio-Based Whole Exome Sequencing Among Children With Diagnosed or Suspected Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Du Xiujuan et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9594
- Genome-wide de novo risk score implicates promoter variation in autism spectrum disorder.
An Joon-Yong et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2018 362(6420)
- What Should a Psychiatrist Know About Genetics? Review and Recommendations From the Residency Education Committee of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics.
Nurnberger John I et al. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2018 Nov 80(1)
- Mapping the Brains Genetic Landscape,
by Benedict Carey, The New York Times, December 13, 2018
- Sibling Recurrence Risk and Cross-aggregation of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Miller Meghan et al. JAMA pediatrics 2018 Dec