HHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents Welcomes New Panel MembersThe HHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents (a working group of the Office of AIDS Research Council) is pleased to welcome the following new scientific members to the Panel who will begin a 4-year term starting in April 2019.
- Jason Baker, MD, MS (University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN)
- Jennifer Cocohoba, PharmD, MAS (University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA)
- Linda Gorgos, MD, MSc (Southwest Care, Santa Fe, NM)
- Birgit Grund, PhD (University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN)
- Emily Hyle, MD, MSc (Massachusetts General Hospital & Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA)
- Arthur Kim, MD (Massachusetts General Hospital & Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA)
- Susan Little, MD (University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA)
- J. Carmichael, MD (formerly El Rio Community Health Center, Tucson, AZ)
- Stephen Gange, PhD (Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD)
AIDSinfo Updates Consumer Fact Sheets on Living with HIV
The updated AIDSinfo consumer fact sheets provide important information for people living with HIV. Each fact sheet includes a summary of key points and links to additional information and resources.
View the updated fact sheets:
Visit infoSIDA to view the fact sheets in Spanish.
March 10 is National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that at the end of 2014, 23% of all people living with HIV in the United States were women. According to CDC, around 12% of women living with HIV do not know that they are infected.
March 10 is National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day—a nationwide event to emphasize the need for HIV testing and treatment for women. To learn more, visit the AIDSinfo National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day webpage [en español].
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario