- Disparities in compliance with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test in the United States: A National Cancer Data Base assessment.
Kozick Zachary et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun
- Assessing Breast Cancer Risk Estimates Based on the Gail Model and Its Predictors in Qatari Women.
Bener Abdulbari et al. Journal of primary care & community health 2017 Jul 8(3) 180-187
- Clinical outcomes of female breast cancer according to BRCA mutation status.
Cronin-Fenton Deirdre P et al. Cancer epidemiology 2017 Jun 49128-137
- Performance of BRCA1/2 mutation prediction models in male breast cancer patients.
Moghadasi Setareh et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Jun
- Evaluating the NCCN Clinical Criteria for Recommending BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Testing in Patients With Breast Cancer.
Cropper Caiqian et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Jun 15(6) 797-803
domingo, 18 de junio de 2017
Breast Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.