- Study protocol on the role of intestinal microbiota in colorectal cancer treatment: a pathway to personalized medicine 2.0.
Aarnoutse R et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2017 Apr
- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- Tumour-associated and non-tumour-associated microbiota in colorectal cancer.
Flemer Burkhardt et al. Gut 2016 Mar
- The human gut microbiome as a screening tool for colorectal cancer.
Zackular Joseph P et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2014 Nov (11) 1112-21
- The gut microbiota, bacterial metabolites and colorectal cancer.
Louis Petra et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2014 Oct (10) 661-72
domingo, 4 de junio de 2017
Colorectal cancer|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Colorectal cancer
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.