- Prevalence of and trends in dyslipidemia and blood pressure among US children and adolescents, 1999-2012.
Kit Brian K et al. JAMA Pediatr 2015 Mar 169(3) 272-9
- A statistical approach for rare-variant association testing in affected sibships.
Epstein Michael P et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Apr 2. 96(4) 543-54
- Relationships between selected gene polymorphisms and blood pressure sensitivity to weight loss in elderly persons with hypertension.
Kostis William J et al. Hypertension 2013 Apr 61(4) 857-63
- The ACE I/D polymorphism in US adults: limited evidence of association with hypertension-related traits and sex-specific effects by race/ethnicity.
Ned Renée M et al. Am. J. Hypertens. 2012 Feb 25(2) 209-15
- Accuracy of self-reported family history is strongly influenced by the accuracy of self-reported personal health status of relatives.
Janssens A Cecile J W et al. J Clin Epidemiol 2012 Jan 65(1) 82-9
lunes, 5 de junio de 2017
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.