- The Role of BRCA2 Mutation Status as Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prognosis Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer.
Martinez-Useros Javier et al. BioMed research international 2016 20161869304
- Delivering widespread BRCA testing and PARP inhibition to patients with ovarian cancer.
George Angela et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2016 Dec
- PARP Inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
DR Spriggs et al,NEJM, November 30, 2016
- Performance of multiplicom's BRCA MASTR Dx kit on the detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in fresh frozen ovarian and breast tumor samples.
Badoer Cindy et al. Oncotarget 2016 Oct
- Novel BRCA1 and BRCA2 Tumour Test as Basis for Treatment Decisions and Referral for Genetic Counselling of Patients with Ovarian Carcinomas.
Weren Robbert D A et al. Human mutation 2016 Oct
lunes, 5 de junio de 2017
Inhibitors of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.