- Increasing the age limit for Lynch syndrome genetic testing may save lives
Science Magazine, May 29, 2017
- Predictive model for high-frequency microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer patients over 50 years of age.
Fujiyoshi Kenji et al. Cancer medicine 2017 May
- Quality of life following prophylactic gynecological surgery: experiences of female Lynch mutation carriers.
Etchegary Holly et al. Familial cancer 2017 May
- Aiming to Prevent Hereditary Cancers, Researchers Focus on Lynch Syndrome
NCI, May 2017
- Clinicopathologic Characteristics of Endometrial Cancer in Lynch Syndrome: A French Multicenter Study.
Rossi Léa et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 Jun 27(5) 953-960
sábado, 3 de junio de 2017
Quality of life following prophylactic gynecological surgery: experiences of female Lynch mutation carriers
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.