Last Posted: Jun 16, 2017
- Where cigarette smokings damage is done
down to your DNA
Science Magazine, June 12, 2017
- Scientists Map DNA Damage Caused by Smoking
Science Magazine, June 13, 2017
- The Value of Biosamples in Smoking Cessation Trials: A Review of Genetic, Metabolomic, and Epigenetic Findings.
Saccone Nancy L et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2017 May
- Never Let Genetics Blind You to the Harsh Reality of Cigarettes
S Bowen, CDC Blog Post 2012
- CDC Celebrates World No Tobacco Day
- Comparison of lifestyle, hormonal and medical factors in women with sporadic and Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial cancer: A retrospective case-case study.
Aaltonen Mari H et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 May 6(5) 758-764
- Familial risk for lung cancer.
Kanwal Madiha et al. Oncology letters 2017 Feb 13(2) 535-542
- Distribution of polymorphic variants of CYP2A6 and their involvement in nicotine addiction.
López-Flores Luis A et al. EXCLI journal 2017 16174-196
- Leveraging genomic data in smoking cessation trials in the era of Precision Medicine: Why and how.
Chen Li-Shiun et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2017 May
- Genetic Signatures of Asthma Exacerbation.
Park Heung Woo et al. Allergy, asthma & immunology research 2017 May 9(3) 191-199
- Relative contribution of genetic, individual, and self-efficacy factors to smoking cessation in a Chinese rural population.
Wang Qiang et al. The American journal on addictions 2017 Mar 26(2) 161-166
- Can Communicating Personalised Disease Risk Promote Healthy Behaviour Change? A Systematic Review of Systematic Reviews.
French David P et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Mar
- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42
- The Role of BRCA2 Mutation Status as Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prognosis Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer.
Martinez-Useros Javier et al. BioMed research international 2016 20161869304
- Attitudes towards cannabis use and genetic testing for schizophrenia.
Schiffman Jason et al. Early intervention in psychiatry 2016 Jun 10(3) 220-6
- Association between family history of diabetes and cardiovascular disease and lifestyle risk factors in the United States population: The 2009-2012 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
Akhuemonkhan Eboselume et al. Preventive medicine 2016 Dec