Last Posted: Oct 12, 2017
- Care in Specialized Centers and Data Sharing Increase Agreement in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genetic Test Interpretation.
Furqan Aisha et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Oct 10(5)
- Genomic Triangulation and Coverage Analysis in Whole-Exome Sequencing-Based Molecular Autopsies.
Shanks Garrett W et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Oct 10(5)
- Pathogenicity of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Variants: A Path Forward Together.
Ingles Jodie et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Oct 10(5)
- Clinical and Genetic Diagnosis of Nonischemic Sudden Cardiac Death.
Jiménez-Jáimez Juan et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2017 Oct 70(10) 808-816
- Contribution of exome sequencing for genetic diagnostic in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia.
Fedida Joel et al. PloS one 2017 12(8) e0181840
- Genetic tests in the assessment of patients and at-risk relatives: The example of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Saraiva Jorge Manuel et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2017 36(3) 167-168
- Investigating the Genetic Causes of Sudden Unexpected Death in Children Through Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing Analysis.
Dewar Laura J et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Aug 10(4)
- Uptake of Predictive Genetic Testing and Cardiac Evaluation for Children at Risk for an Inherited Arrhythmia or Cardiomyopathy.
Christian Susan et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jul
- Position Statement on the Diagnosis and Management of Familial Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Fatkin Diane et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2017 Jun
- Genetic testing impacts the utility of prospective familial screening in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy through identification of a nonfamilial subgroup.
Ko Carol et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jun
- Genetic testing impacts the utility of prospective familial screening in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy through identification of a nonfamilial subgroup
C Ko et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 22, 2017
- Attitudes, knowledge and consequences of uncertain genetic findings in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Burns Charlotte et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Jun 25(7) 809-815
- Genetic Testing in the Evaluation of Unexplained Cardiac Arrest: From the CASPER (Cardiac Arrest Survivors With Preserved Ejection Fraction Registry).
Mellor Greg et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Jun 10(3)
- Issues and Challenges in Diagnostic Sequencing for Inherited Cardiac Conditions.
Walsh Roddy et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Jan 63(1) 116-128
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Childhood: Risk Management Through Family Screening.
Munk Kim et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 May
- Attitudes, knowledge and consequences of uncertain genetic findings in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
C Burns et al, Eur J Human Genetics, May 3, 2017