Last Posted: Oct 06, 2017
- Study Identifies Crucial Characteristic of High-Risk HPV
NCI, Oct 5, 2017
- IL-10 gene polymorphism c.-592C>A increases HPV infection susceptibility and influences IL-10 levels in HPV infected women.
Berti Fernanda Costa Brandão et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Sep 128-134
- Detection of HPV subtypes by mass spectrometry in FFPE tissue specimens: a reliable tool for routine diagnostics.
Kriegsmann Mark et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2017 May (5) 417-423
- Gene Expression Signatures for Head and Neck Cancer Patient Stratification: Are Results Ready for Clinical Application?
Tonella Luca et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2017 May 18(5) 32
- Molecular tests potentially improving HPV screening and genotyping for cervical cancer prevention.
Gradíssimo Ana et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Feb 1-13
- Molecular approaches for HPV genotyping and HPV-DNA physical status.
Tsakogiannis D et al. Expert reviews in molecular medicine 2017 Feb e1
- Virtues and Weaknesses of DNA Methylation as a Test for Cervical Cancer Prevention.
Lorincz Attila T et al. Acta cytologica 2016 60(6) 501-512
- Multiple HPV infections in female sex workers in Western Kenya: implications for prophylactic vaccines within this sub population.
Menon Sonia et al. Infectious agents and cancer 2017 2
- HPV Genotyping of Modified General Primer-Amplicons Is More Analytically Sensitive and Specific by Sequencing than by Hybridization.
Meisal Roger et al. PloS one 2017 (1) e0169074
- Universal Human Papillomavirus Typing Assay: Whole Genome Sequencing Following Target Enrichment.
Li Tengguo et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Dec
- Precision medicine in cancer: challenges and recommendations from an EU-funded cervical cancer biobanking study.
Samuels Sanne et al. British journal of cancer 2016 Nov
- Comparison of DNA testing strategies in monitoring human papillomavirus infection prevalence through simulation.
Lin Carol Y et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 Nov 16(1) 642
- Cost-effective management of women with minor cervical lesions: Revisiting the application of HPV DNA testing.
Pedersen Kine et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Nov (2) 326-333
- Population-Level Effects of Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Programs on Infections with Nonvaccine Genotypes.
Mesher David et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Oct 22(10) 1732-40
- Variability of high risk HPV genotypes among HIV infected women in Mwanza, Tanzania- the need for evaluation of current vaccine effectiveness in developing countries.
Mujuni Fridolin et al. Infectious agents and cancer 2016 49
- Development of a clinical decision support system using genetic algorithms and Bayesian classification for improving the personalised management of women attending a colposcopy room.
Bountris Panagiotis et al. Healthcare technology letters 2016 Jun 3(2) 143-9