Last Posted: Oct 06, 2017
- Sudden infant death syndrome due to long QT syndrome: a brief review of the genetic substrate and prevalence.
Ioakeimidis Nikolaos S et al. Journal of biological research (Thessalonike, Greece) 2017 Dec 6
- Long QT syndrome and sudden unexpected infant death.
Van Niekerk Chantal et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2017 Sep 70(9) 808-813
- Postmortem genetic analysis of sudden unexpected death in infancy: neonatal genetic screening may enable the prevention of sudden infant death.
Oshima Yuki et al. Journal of human genetics 2017 Jul
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death-Reply.
Torkamani Ali et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 321
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death.
Schrodi Steven J et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 320-321
- Post-mortem whole-exome analysis in a large sudden infant death syndrome cohort with a focus on cardiovascular and metabolic genetic diseases
J Neubauer et al, Eur J Human Genetics, January 11, 2017
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- The role of mutations in the SCN5A gene in cardiomyopathies.
Zaklyazminskaya Elena et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2016 Jul 1863(7 Pt B) 1799-805
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism That Cause Sudden Infant Death: A Systematic Review with Implications for Population Neonatal Screening Programmes.
van Rijt Willemijn J et al. Neonatology 2016 Feb 109(4) 297-302
- Check out genes reported in relation to sudden infant death
from the CDC HuGE Navigator
- Check out genetic conditions and tests associated with sudden infant death
from the NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- Family history is a risk factor for sudden infant death
from the Mayo Clinic
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Sudden Death in the Young Case Registry
CDC and NHLBI collaboration
- Genetic and Environmental Factors Affecting TNF-α Responses in Relation to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Moscovis Sophia M et al. Front Immunol 2015 374
- Genetic investigations of sudden unexpected deaths in infancy using next-generation sequencing of 100 genes associated with cardiac diseases
C Loeth Hertz et al. Eur J Hum Genetics, Sept 10, 2015
- Polymorphisms in genes of respiratory control and sudden infant death syndrome.
Läer Katharina et al. Int. J. Legal Med. 2015 Sep (5) 977-84