- Clinical manifestations of sickle cell disease in India: misconceptions and reality.
Jain Dipty et al. Current opinion in hematology 2018 Feb
- Multi-gene panel testing improves diagnosis and management of patients with hereditary anemias.
Russo Roberta et al. American journal of hematology 2018 Feb
- Sickle cell trait knowledge and health literacy in caregivers who receive in-person sickle cell trait education.
Creary Susan et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2017 Nov 5(6) 692-699
- Favism and Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency.
Luzzatto Lucio et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Jan 378(1) 60-71
- Preliminary Evaluation of a Point-of-Care Testing Device (SickleSCAN?) in Screening for Sickle Cell Disease.
Nwegbu Maxwell M et al. Hemoglobin 2017 Mar 41(2) 77-82
- Prevalence, genetic variants and clinical implications of G-6-PD deficiency in Burkina Faso: a systematic review.
Ouattara Abdoul Karim et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 18(1) 139
- Whole-exome sequencing for RH genotyping and alloimmunization risk in children with sickle cell anemia.
Chou Stella T et al. Blood advances 2017 Aug 1(18) 1414-1422
- The accuracy of hospital ICD-9-CM codes for determining Sickle Cell Disease genotype.
Snyder Angela B et al. Journal of rare diseases research & treatment 2017 2(4) 39-45
- Preconception carrier screening and prenatal diagnosis in thalassemia and hemoglobinopathies: challenges and future perspectives.
Traeger-Synodinos Joanne et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar 17(3) 281-291
- A Pilot Study of Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnosis of Alpha- and Beta-Thalassemia with Target Capture Sequencing of Cell-Free Fetal DNA in Maternal Blood.
Wang Wenjuan et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Jul 21(7) 433-439
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Anemia - HLBS-PopOmics -
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018