- Do pregnancies reduce iron overload in HFE hemochromatosis women? results from an observational prospective study.
Scotet Virginie et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2018 Feb 18(1) 53
- Quality of life scores differs between genotypic groups of patients with suspected hereditary hemochromatosis.
Fonseca Paula Fernanda Silva et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 Jan 19(1) 3
- Expanded carrier screening in gamete donors of Venezuela.
Urbina Maria Teresa et al. JBRA assisted reproduction 2017 Nov
- Recommending inclusion of HFE C282Y homozygotes in the ACMG actionable gene list: cop-out or stealth move toward population screening?
AM Laberge, Genet Med, Oct 19, 2017
- Genetic Testing in Liver Disease: What to Order, in Whom, and When.
Schonfeld Emily A et al. Clinics in liver disease 2017 Nov 21(4) 673-686
- Subjects at Risk for Genetic Late-Onset Neurological Diseases: Objective Knowledge.
Leite Ângela et al. Public health genomics 2017 Aug
- Clinical penetrance in hereditary hemochromatosis: estimates of the cumulative incidence of severe liver disease among HFE C282Y homozygotes
Grosse Scott D et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Aug
- Don't order HFE genetic testing for a patient without iron overload or a family history of HFE-associated hereditary hemochromatosis.
American College of Medical Genetics, 2015
- Hemochromatosis and blood donation.
Braseth Turid Aarhus et al. Transfusion and apheresis science : official journal of the World Apheresis Association : official journal of the European Society for Haemapheresis 2017 Jun 56(3) 485-489
- July is National Hemochromatosis Awareness Month
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Hemochromatosis - HLBS-PopOmics -
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018