- SEOM clinical guidelines in Hereditary Breast and ovarian cancer.
Llort G et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2015 Dec 17(12) 956-61
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in women from HBOC (hereditary breast and ovarian cancer) families.
Singer C F et al. Wiener klinische Wochenschrift 2015 Nov
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic testing-pitfalls and recommendations for managing variants of uncertain clinical significance.
Eccles D M et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2015 Oct 26(10) 2057-65
- Medicare slashes payment for BRCA test.
McCarthy M, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2013 1
- Summaries for patients. Assessing the genetic risk for BRCA-related breast or ovarian cancer in women: recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Annals of internal medicine 2014 2 (4) 4
domingo, 18 de marzo de 2018
BRCA MUTATION [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.