- I love them, I love them not?.. proposed revised medicare guidelines for coverage of BRCA testing,
by Robert Resta, The Eexchange, May 17
- Recent Enhancements to the Genetic Risk Prediction Model BRCAPRO.
Mazzola Emanuele et al. Cancer Inform 2015 14(Suppl 2) 147-57
- Behind the scenes of breast cancer, researchers collect genetic clues in BRCA database,
Globe News Wire, May 7
- Assessing Breast Cancer Risk: Beyond the Angelina Effect
By Ricki Lewis, Genetic Literacy Project, Apr 16
- Risk-reducing surgery in hereditary gynecological cancer: Clinical applications in Lynch syndrome and hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Adachi Masataka et al. Mol Clin Oncol 2015 Mar 3(2) 267-273
domingo, 18 de marzo de 2018
BRCA MUTATION [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.