- Communication of cancer-related genetic and genomic information: A landscape analysis of reviews.
Peterson Emily B et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2018 Jan 8(1) 59-70
- Communicating with Daughters About Familial Risk of Breast Cancer: Individual, Family, and Provider Influences on Women's Knowledge of Cancer Risk.
Peipins Lucy A et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2018 Jan
- Mammography use among women aged 18-39 years in the United States.
Qin Jin et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Dec
- Population-Based Precision Cancer Screening: A Symposium on Evidence, Epidemiology, and Next Steps.
Marcus Pamela M et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Nov 25(11) 1449-1455
- Recommendations and proposed guidelines for assessing the cumulative evidence on joint effects of genes and environments on cancer occurrence in humans.
Boffetta Paolo et al. International journal of epidemiology 2012 Jun 41(3) 686-704
domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.