- Family perspectives in lynch syndrome becoming a family at risk, patterns of communication and influence on relations.
Bartuma K, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2012 8 (1) 1
- Exome sequencing identifies recurrent SPOP, FOXA1 and MED12 mutations in prostate cancer.
Barbieri CE, et al. Nature genetics 2012 6 (6) 6
- Intragenic ATM methylation in peripheral blood DNA as a biomarker of breast cancer risk.
Brennan K, et al. Cancer research 2012 5 (9) 9
- Does a screening questionnaire for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer risk work in a health insurance population?
Pieper C, et al. European journal of cancer care 2012 11 (6) 6
- Design of a phase III clinical trial with prospective biomarker validation: SWOG S0819.
Redman MW, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2012 8 (15) 15
domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.