- All patients with colorectal cancer should be tested for genetic condition, NICE advises.
Gulland Anne et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 356j998
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 727: Cascade Testing: Testing Women for Known Hereditary Genetic Mutations Associated With Cancer.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2018 Jan 131(1) e31-e34
- Lynch Syndrome: A Primer for Urologists and Panel Recommendations.
Mork Maureen, et al. J. Urol. 2015 2 21.
- Personalizing the treatment of women with early breast cancer: highlights of the St Gallen International Expert Consensus on the Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer 2013.
Goldhirsch A, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2013 9 (9) 9
- ACOG committee opinion no. 527: Personalized genomic testing for disease risk.
Obstetrics and gynecology 2012 6 (6) 6
domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.