- Closing the Gap between Knowledge and Clinical Application: Challenges for Genomic Translation.
Burke Wylie, et al. PLoS Genet. 2015 2 0. (2) e1004978
- Practical Opportunities to Improve Early Detection and Prevention of Colorectal Cancer (CRC) in Members of High-Risk Families.
Patel S G, et al. Dig. Dis. Sci. 2015 2 20.
- End of cancer-genome project prompts rethink.
Ledford Heidi, et al. Nature 2015 1 8. (7533) 128-9
- Is the "$1000 Genome" really $1000? Understanding the full benefits and costs of genomic sequencing.
Phillips Kathryn A, et al. Technol Health Care 2015 2 6.
- Milestones of Lynch syndrome: 1895-2015.
Lynch Henry T, et al. Nat. Rev. Cancer 2015 2 12.
domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.