Last Posted: Mar 22, 2018
- Appropriateness and yield of surveillance colonoscopy in first-degree relatives of colorectal cancer patients: A 5-year follow-up population-based study.
Armelao Franco et al. Digestive and liver disease : official journal of the Italian Society of Gastroenterology and the Italian Association for the Study of the Liver 2018 Feb
- Classifying BRAF alterations in cancer: new rational therapeutic strategies for actionable mutations.
Dankner Matthew et al. Oncogene 2018 Mar
- CMS Announces Decision to Cover Genomic Testing for Patients With Cancer,
by Tony Hagen, Target Oncology, March 20, 2018
- Recurrent, low-frequency coding variants contributing to colorectal cancer in the Swedish population.
Jiao Xiang, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (3) e0193547
- The Molecular Landscape of Synchronous Colorectal Cancer Reveals Genetic Heterogeneity.
Wang Xiangfeng, et al. Carcinogenesis 2018 3
- MPO promoter polymorphism rs2333227 enhances malignant phenotypes of colorectal cancer by altering the binding affinity of AP-2?.
Meng Qingtao, et al. Cancer research 2018 3