Last Posted: Mar 11, 2018
- Genetics of endometriosis: State of the art on genetic risk factors for endometriosis.
Fung Jenny N et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2018 Feb
- Association of TP53 codon 72 polymorphism in women suffering from endometriosis from Lahore, Pakistan.
Hussain Rizwana, et al. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 2018 2 (2) 224-230
- Population Pharmacokinetics of Elagolix in Healthy Women and Women with Endometriosis.
Winzenborg Insa, et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2018 2
- Role of Lh polymorphisms and r-hLh supplementation in GnRh agonist treated ART cycles: A cross sectional study.
G A Ramaraju, et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2018 2 119-125
- Is M235T polymorphism of the angiotensinogen gene involved in the development of endometriosis?
Kowalczy?ska Liliana J, et al. Ginekologia polska 2017 0 (11) 585-590
- [PERSPECTIVE MANAGEMENT IN THE TREATMENT OF GENITAL ENDOMETRIOSIS IN WOMEN WITH POLYMORPHISM OF GENS GSTT1 AND GSTM1].
Malanchuk L, et al. Georgian medical news 2017 11 (272) 33-37