Last Posted: Mar 11, 2018
- Genetic factors contributing to hypertension in African-based populations: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Yako Yandiswa Y et al. Journal of clinical hypertension (Greenwich, Conn.) 2018 Mar
- Contribution of MTHFR gene variants in lupus related subclinical atherosclerosis.
Giannelou Maira, et al. Clinical immunology (Orlando, Fla.) 2018 2
- Polymorphisms in CYP450 Genes and the Therapeutic Effect of Atorvastatin on Ischemic Stroke: A Retrospective Cohort Study in Chinese Population.
Peng Chen, et al. Clinical therapeutics 2018 2
- A systematic review of genetic mutations in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Garcia-Rivas Gerardo et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 18(1) 82
- Genetic risk score and risk of stage 3 chronic kidney disease.
Ma Jiantao et al. BMC nephrology 2017 Jan 18(1) 32
- Pathways to pulmonary hypertension in sickle cell disease: the search for prevention and early intervention.
Shilo Natalie R et al. Expert review of hematology 2017 10(10) 875-890