Last Posted: Mar 11, 2018
- A Clinical Decision Support Tool to Predict Cancer Risk for Commonly Tested Cancer-Related Germline Mutations.
Braun Danielle et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
- A population-based analysis of germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 testing among ovarian cancer patients in an era of histotype-specific approaches to ovarian cancer prevention.
Hanley Gillian E et al. BMC cancer 2018 Mar 18(1) 254
- Evaluating and improving the implementation of a community-based hereditary cancer screening program.
Greenberg Samantha et al. Journal of community genetics 2018 Mar
- Should public health leaders get on the genomics train?
CM McBride, OUP blog, Feb 2018
- Frequency of BRCA1 and BRCA2 causative founder variants in ovarian cancer patients in South-East Poland.
Kluz Tomasz, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 0 6
- March Monthly News & Updates
Forcing Our Risk Empowered, March 2018