- ABCG2 is a potential prognostic marker of overall survival in patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
Wang Haofei et al. BMC cancer 2017 Mar 17(1) 222
- Mutation screening of ACKR3 and COPS8 in kidney cancer cases from the CONFIRM study.
Mahmoodi Maryam et al. Familial cancer 2017 16(3) 411-416
- Hereditary and non-hereditary branches of family eligible for BRCA test: cancers in other sites.
Digennaro M et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 157
- Advances in the diagnosis of hereditary kidney cancer: Initial results of a multigene panel test
KA Nguyen et al ACS Journal, August 8, 2017
- Advances in the diagnosis of hereditary kidney cancer: Initial results of a multigene panel test.
Nguyen Kevin A et al. Cancer 2017 Aug
- Prevalence and Characteristics of Patients with Suspected Inherited Renal Cell Cancer: Application of the ACMG/NSGC Genetic Referral Guidelines to Patient Cohorts.
Truong Hong et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Frequency of a positive family history of colorectal cancer in general practice: a cross-sectional study.
Plath Jasper et al. Family practice 2016 Dec
- Intrinsic Genomic Differences Between African American and White Patients With Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
B Krishnan et al, JAMA Oncology, March 24, 2016
- Genetics of Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer) (PDQ®): Health Professional Version.
PDQ editorial board, NCI< 2016
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Kidney Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Kidney Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018