- NCCN Updates Prostate Cancer Management Guidelines,
Journal of Clinical Pathways, February 23, 2018
- The Use of Biomarkers in Prostate Cancer Screening and Treatment.
Ashley V Alford et al. Reviews in urology 2017 19(4) 221-234
- Paternal lineage early onset hereditary ovarian cancers: A Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry study.
Eng Kevin H et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Feb 14(2) e1007194
- Perceptions about screening for prostate cancer using genetic lifetime risk assessment: a qualitative study.
Kirkegaard Pia et al. BMC family practice 2018 Feb 19(1) 32
- A Personal Attack: New genetic findings in prostate cancer are opening up more precise therapies for men with advanced metastatic disease.
J Erdmann, Genome Magazine, Jan 2018
- Electronic health record problem lists: accurate enough for risk adjustment?
Daskivich Timothy J et al. The American journal of managed care 2018 Jan 24(1) e24-e29
- Male BRCA mutation carriers: clinical characteristics and cancer spectrum.
Ibrahim Mohammed et al. BMC cancer 2018 Feb 18(1) 179
- The Clinical Impact of BRCA2 Loss in Prostate Cancer.
Bryant Helen E et al. European urology 2016 69(6) 996-7
- Liquid Biopsy in Prostate Cancer: A Case for Comprehensive Genomic Characterization of Circulating Tumor Cells.
Boral Debasish et al. Clinical chemistry 2018 Feb 64(2) 251-253
- How can polygenic inheritance be used in population screening for common diseases?
Khoury Muin J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 Jun 15(6) 437-43
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Prostate Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018