- Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies five new susceptibility loci for pancreatic cancer.
Klein Alison P et al. Nature communications 2018 Feb (1) 556
- Comparison of Practice Guidelines, BRCAPRO, and Genetic Counselor Estimates to Identify Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutations in Pancreatic Cancer.
Grant Robert C et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Targeted next generation sequencing of endoscopic ultrasound acquired cytology from ampullary and pancreatic adenocarcinoma has the potential to aid patient stratification for optimal therapy selection.
Gleeson Ferga C et al. Oncotarget 2016 Aug 7(34) 54526-54536
- Male BRCA mutation carriers: clinical characteristics and cancer spectrum.
Ibrahim Mohammed et al. BMC cancer 2018 Feb 18(1) 179
- Targeted deep sequencing of circulating tumor DNA in metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Berger Andreas W et al. Oncotarget 2018 Jan 9(2) 2076-2085
- Mutant KRAS Circulating Tumor DNA Is an Accurate Tool for Pancreatic Cancer Monitoring.
Perets Ruth et al. The oncologist 2018 Jan
- Pancreatic cancer screening in high-risk individuals with germline genetic mutations.
DaVee Tomas et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2018 Jan
- Comparing the diagnostic accuracy of five common tumour biomarkers and CA19-9 for pancreatic cancer: a protocol for a network meta-analysis of diagnostic test accuracy.
Ge Long et al. BMJ open 2017 Dec 7(12) e018175
- Genomics-Driven Precision Medicine for Advanced Pancreatic Cancer - Early Results from the COMPASS Trial.
Aung Kyaw Lwin et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Dec
- The importance of a well-structured pancreatic screening program for familial and hereditary pancreatic cancer.
Vasen Hans F A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Dec
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Pancreatic Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Pancreatic Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 03, 2018