- Identifying Health Information Technology Needs of Oncologists to Facilitate the Adoption of Genomic Medicine: Recommendations From the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology Omics and Precision Oncology Workshop.
Hughes Kevin S et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Jul JCO2017741744
- Guide and Position of the International Society of Nutrigenetics/Nutrigenomics on Personalised Nutrition: Part 1 - Fields of Precision Nutrition.
Ferguson Lynnette R et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2016 May 9(1) 12-27
- Educating future nursing scientists: Recommendations for integrating omics content in PhD programs.
Conley Yvette P et al. Nurs Outlook 2015 Jun 12.
- Guidelines for the design, analysis and interpretation of 'omics' data: focus on human endometrium.
Altmäe S, et al. Human reproduction update 2013 12 (1) 1
- Criteria for the use of omics-based predictors in clinical trials: explanation and elaboration.
McShane LM, et al. BMC medicine 2013 11
domingo, 4 de marzo de 2018
OMICS [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.