- Performance Ratio Based Resource Allocation Decision-Making in Genomic Medicine.
Fragoulakis Vasilios et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2017 Jan
- Meta-Analysis of Genes in Commercially Available Nutrigenomic Tests Denotes Lack of Association with Dietary Intake and Nutrient-Related Pathologies.
Pavlidis Cristiana et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2015 Sep 19(9) 512-20
- Available Tools to Facilitate Early Patient Access to Medicines in the EU and the USA: Analysis of Conditional Approvals and the Implications for Personalized Medicine.
Leyens Lada et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 Aug 28.
- SOCIO-ETHICAL ISSUES IN PERSONALIZED MEDICINE: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENTS OF GENE EXPRESSION PROFILING TESTS FOR BREAST CANCER PROGNOSIS.
Ali-Khan Sarah E et al. Int J Technol Assess Health Care 2015 May 20. 1-15
- Development of omics-based clinical tests for prognosis and therapy selection: the challenge of achieving statistical robustness and clinical utility.
McShane LM, et al. Clinical trials (London, England) 2013 10 (5) 5
domingo, 4 de marzo de 2018
OMICS [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.