- Take Action to Lower Your Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- Does Breast or Ovarian Cancer Run in Your Family?
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer- Public Health Implementation Toolkit
- CDC Tier 1 Genomic Applications Implementation Toolkit for Public Health Departments
Detailed Information on Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer (HBOC)
- CDC Information: Does Breast or Ovarian Cancer Run in Your Family?
- Knowing BRCA Changed My Life
By Debbie Wasserman Schultz, CDC Blog Post 2014
- CDC Know:BRCA Tool
Some women carry certain genetic changes in their BRCA genes that increase their risks for getting breast, ovarian, and other kinds of cancers at a young age
sábado, 12 de enero de 2019
Breast and Ovarian Cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.