Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- Genetic epidemiology of ovarian cancer in the 22 Arab countries: A systematic review.
Younes Nadin et al. Gene 2019 Feb 684154-164
- Age-specific risks of incident, contralateral and ipsilateral breast cancer among 1776 Polish BRCA1 mutation carriers.
Lubinski Jan et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Cost-utility analysis of germline BRCA1/2 testing in women with high-grade epithelial ovarian cancer in Spain.
Moya-Alarcón Carlota et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2019 Jan
- Communication about genetic testing with breast and ovarian cancer patients: a scoping review.
Jacobs Chris et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Dec
- Current Approaches to Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Chhoda Ankit et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Jan 189(1) 22-35
- Black and Minority Ethnic women's decision-making for risk reduction strategies after BRCA testing: Use of context and knowledge.
Machirori Mavis et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Dec
- Hereditary breast cancer; Genetic penetrance and current status with BRCA.
Mahdavi Morteza et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2018 Dec
- Legacies and Relationships: Diverse Social Networks and BRCA1/2 Risk Management Decisions and Actions.
Ersig Anne L et al. Journal of family nursing 2018 Dec 1074840718815844
- Mutation screening of TP53, CHEK2 and BRCA genes in patients at high risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer (HBOC) in Brazil.
Cipriano Nilson Moreira et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2018 Dec
- A PALB2 truncating mutation: Implication in cancer prevention and therapy of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Velázquez Carolina et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Nov 4391-96