Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Preventing Cervical Cancer in the 21st Century
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, January 15, 2018
- The promising role of PAX1 (aliases: HUP48, OFC2) gene methylation in cancer screening.
Fang Chao et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Jan
- The precision prevention and therapy of HPV-related cervical cancer: new concepts and clinical implications.
Hu Zheng et al. Cancer medicine 2018 Oct (10) 5217-5236
- Population-Based Assessment of HPV Genotype-Specific Cervical Cancer Survival: CDC Cancer Registry Sentinel Surveillance System.
Hallowell Benjamin D et al. JNCI cancer spectrum 2018 2(3)
- Copy number variation profile in noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) can identify co-existing maternal malignancies: Case reports and a literature review.
Ji Xing et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2018 Dec 57(6) 871-877
- Genetic variations in human papillomavirus and cervical cancer outcomes.
Rader Janet S et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Dec
- History, development and future of cancer screening in Australia.
Olver Ian N et al. Public health research & practice 2017 Jul 27(3)
- Cancer prevention: Molecular and epidemiologic consensus
M Song et al, Science, September 27, 2018
- Limited Role of Promoter Methylation of MGMT and C13ORF18 in Triage of Low-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion.
Sun Lu-Lu et al. Chinese medical journal 2018 Apr 131(8) 939-944
- Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues for the Implementation of Omics-Based Risk Prediction of Women's Cancer: Points to Consider.
Lévesque Emmanuelle et al. Public health genomics 2018 Sep 1-8