Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Recent advances in Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Cancer susceptibility gene mutations in type I and II endometrial cancer.
Long Beverly et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Jan 152(1) 20-25
- Functional Repair Assay for the Diagnosis of Constitutional Mismatch Repair Deficiency From Non-Neoplastic Tissue.
Shuen Andrew Y et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 Jan JCO1800474
- Multi-gene panel testing confirms phenotypic variability in MUTYH-Associated Polyposis.
Sutcliffe Erin G et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- [Expression and clinical significance of MMR protein and MLH1 promoter methylation testing in endometrial cancer].
Jin W et al. Zhonghua fu chan ke za zhi 2018 Dec 53(12) 823-830
- Analysis of the Prevalence of Microsatellite Instability in Prostate Cancer and Response to Immune Checkpoint Blockade.
Abida Wassim et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Dec
- Cancer communication research in the era of genomics and precision medicine: a scoping review.
Kaphingst Kimberly A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Testing strategies to reduce morbidity and mortality from Lynch syndrome.
Keränen Anne et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2018 Dec 1-6
- Current Approaches to Pancreatic Cancer Screening.
Chhoda Ankit et al. The American journal of pathology 2019 Jan 189(1) 22-35
- Diagnostic and reporting issues of preneoplastic polyps of the large intestine with early carcinoma.
Snover Dale C et al. Annals of diagnostic pathology 2018 Dec 391-14